It is very important to perform medical examination each year in order to determine whether there is a problem inside your body or not. In addition, you can self-examine yourself too.
The following is a list of 12 early symptoms of prostate cancer that men should not ignore:
1. A frequent urge to urinate especially during the night
2. Urination difficulties and problems especially when you urinate in a standing position
3. Weak stream of urine and changing the color of urine. You can also experience a tingling, although this might be an indicator of many other health problems.
4. Blood in the sperm
5. Blood in the urine
6. Unpleasant feeling in the beginning of the urination process or a feeling that you need to hold back a little bit when urinating.
8. Pain that occurs in the hips, thighs and/or lower back
9. Bone pain
10. Discomfort in the pelvic area
11. Problems with ejaculation
12. A burning sensation while urinating
Prostate cancer signs and symptoms are not a direct result of the disease itself, but because of the restrictions and limitations in the work of prostate that it causes. This is the reason why prostate cancer growth directly affects urinary performance in men.
As we said before, these symptoms might not be related to cancer problems. For instance, a urinary tract infection or extended prostate can result in the same symptoms and that’s why it is crucial to visit a specialist.
If you experience any of these symptoms related to prostate cancer, you need to visit your doctor as soon as possible. In addition, these symptoms can result in numb, deep discomfort or pain in the pelvis, ribs, lower back and thighs. In rare cases, people experience bone pain too.
The symptoms of prostate cancer that has reached a progressive stage are not much different compared to other cancers. For example, people experience fast weight loss without a reason, nausea, loss of appetite, swelling especially in the lower extremities etc.