Friday, July 22, 2016

KILLER IN YOUR MOUTH: REMOVE THIS TYPE OF FILLING AND YOU CAN HELP PREVENT MANY DISEASES






METAL FILLINGS IN YOUR MOUTH COULD MAKE YOU REALLY SICK
Silver (amalgam) fillings were first used in 1800 in France, and they are still used worldwide today.

KILLER IN YOUR MOUTH: REMOVE THIS TYPE OF FILLING AND YOU CAN HELP PREVENT MANY DISEASES

In fact, they are such a darling of dentists- cheap to produce and cost effective- that you’ll not likely find a dentist who will admit that the material placed in your mouth is the cause of many diseases and disorders. Silver (amalgam) filling is dangerous and life-threatening, because it contains mercury- 54 percent mercury.

WHAT IS AMALGAM?

Amalgam is a combination of metals that has been the most popular and effective filling material used in dentistry for the last 150 years. Although it sometimes is called “silver amalgam,” amalgam actually consists of a combination of metals. These include silver, mercury, tin and copper. Small amounts of zinc, indium or palladium also may be used.


WHY IS MERCURY USED IN AMALGAM?

Mercury is used in amalgam because it helps make the filling material pliable. When it is mixed with an alloy powder, it creates a compound that is soft enough to mix and press into the tooth. But it also hardens quickly and can withstand the forces of biting and chewing.

WHY THE CONCERN ABOUT MERCURY IN AMALGAM?

Mercury is a metal that occurs naturally in the environment. Mercury can exist as a liquid, as in many thermometers. When heated, it becomes a gas. It also can be combined with many other materials.

Everyone is exposed to mercury through air, drinking water, soil and food. Concerns have been raised, for instance, about the amount of mercury building up in fish as a result of pollution. Mercury enters the air from industries that burn mercury-containing fuels. Mercury from all sources can build up in body organs.

via healthyfoodhealthyyou.com