Monday, June 6, 2016

The Perfect Eyebrows Tutorial for Beginners






Most people never learn how to fill in their eyebrows when they were first learning to apply makeup.

The Perfect Eyebrows Tutorial for Beginners


That’s because, if most people are like me, they only learned about plucking the eyebrows to give them a polished clean look. 

I had thicker brows in my youth, so it wasn’t necessary until I had a bit of a mishap plucking my brows and took off way too much of them.

It sent me to the internet to find a way to correct the problem.

I actually found that filling the brows offered more than just a remedy for an accident, it helped me have more beautiful eyes by framing and accenting them. 


I wished I’d seen these tutorials when I was younger.

I actually ended up changing my whole look by following some of the advice.

Now I feel a bit cheated, but you don’t have to feel that way. This is perfect for women and girls of all ages, but if you’re younger, all the better. 

You’ll have a head start on perfecting the skill and creating your own style.

Keep watching the video below to learn how to take your brows from blah to yay!




0comments

Post a Comment