Friday, December 25, 2015

Say Goodbye To Expensive Teeth Whitening – Kick Plaque With This Ancient Ayurvedic Whitening Toothpaste






I’m a DIYer big time. I like to make my own soaps, shampoos, and toothpastes too. I also have a penchant for coffee, which badly stains your teeth over time.

Say Goodbye To Expensive Teeth Whitening – Kick Plaque With This Ancient Ayurvedic Whitening Toothpaste

Do I reach for teeth whitening strips? Do I pick up a tube of whitening toothpaste? No way Jose! I make my own, DIY dental whitening toothpaste.

Related: Why You Should Brush Your Teeth With Coconut Oil

This recipe actually dates back about 3,000 years and now its popularity is growing again. It harnesses the antimicrobial power of coconut oil to prevent tooth decay, eliminate bad breath, and reduce the risk of gingivitis all while whitening your teeth.


Instructions:

First, melt a couple tablespoons of virgin coconut oil in a bowl and add three tablespoons of baking soda. Use a fork to mix until it becomes a thick paste. You can add a few drops of peppermint essential oil to the mix too if you like.

The coconut oil kills bacteria and the baking soda helps whiten your teeth too. Just be aware that coconut oil solidifies in cooler temperatures, so don’t spit it out in your sink. Spit it into the garbage instead.



0comments

Post a Comment