After seeing this video, you will never discard the rice water. This water is indeed the least expensive approaches to pamper your hair and skin.
Perhaps you didn't know this yet, but rice water is rich in vitamins and minerals that can do wonders for your skin and hair. Ladies in Asia have been utilizing the rice water for quite a long time to treat their skin and hair.
This rice water is useful for your hair because of the fact that it contains inositol, a starch that helps in fortifying your hair, and it likewise gives her versatility and decreases the surface friction.
We encourage you to attempt this heavenly formula and see with your own eyes exactly how viable it is.
- 1/2 cup of uncooked rice (brown, white long grain, white short grain, jasmine, or whatever you have)
- 2 cups of some water
1. First of all you need to wash the rice pleasantly so as to dispose of the considerable number of impurities and the dirt.
2. Next, put ½ cup of uncooked rice in a dish and cover it with water.
3. Let the rice soak for around 15 to 30 minutes.
4. Swirl it around and delicately massage it until the water turns shady. This way, all the vitamins and minerals will go into the water, making a nourishing wash for your hair.
5. Strain out the rice water into a clean bowl or some sort of container. You can store your rice water in a water/air proof compartment in the icebox for a couple of days, up to a week.
After doing all of this your rice water is ready and you can utilize it for your hair treatment.
Step by step instructions to use it:
Hair vitality enhancer
If you need to give your hair a decent shine and keep it solid and healthy in the same time, you should do nothing more than wash it with rice water. For additional sustenance, you can add few drops of any essential oil, for example, lavender, rosemary, geranium, citrus.
Concerning the use of the rice water, you have to pour it on your hair after shampooing. At that point carefully massage your scalp and your hair lastly, wash your hair with lukewarm water. Repeat this method once or twice a week.
Conditioner for your Hair
This rice water can be utilized as a hair conditioner also. Everything you need to accomplish for setting up this hand crafted hair conditioner is add a couple drops of rosemary, geranium or lavender key oil to the rice water and your hair conditioner is prepared. Apply this conditioner to your hair, leave it for around 10 minutes and afterward wash your hair with cool water.