This video clarifies where it came from and how deadly it can truly be.
It initially rose in common Russia during the mid 2000s and it's an injectable drug, effortlessly heated in home kitchens from codeine-containing drug, iodine, phosphorus, acetone and lighter fuel.
The video likewise recounts the account of a youthful high schooler who lost the fight against this drug. He got addicted really quick and it inevitably killed him.
What did you think about the video? Tell us in the comments below and SHARE this post to your Facebook Friends and love ones!