Tuesday, September 22, 2015

This Man's E-Cigarettes Literally Blew On His Face, It May Save Your Lungs But Not Your Face!






James Lauria of Georgia was on the job and made a quick smoke break when this horrifying event took place his E-Cigarette exploded right on his mouth, the explosion was intense James suffered 1st degree burns on his face and fractured his neck.

He was immediately rushed to the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital. Lauria suffered 1st degree burns to the roof of his mouth, he also suffered burns to his hands, eyes, and fractured his neck and broke one of his fingers. 

The blast flung a front tooth up into his upper gum that left a damage on his lower teeth. After he recovers he will be required to wear a prosthetic mouth piece for aesthetic purposes. 

He really was in danger in fact he remained in the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital for more than a week and had to be hooked up to a breathing tube. 

This Man's E-Cigarettes Literally Blew On His Face, It May Save Your Lungs But Not Your Face!

Now six weeks later, he still cannot eat solid foods and "speaks with a lisp." His "exploded vape case" is currently being investigated by the South Walton Fire and Rescue Department. 

The Family of James Lauria will be filing complaints againts the company that makes the E-Cig and warns other users of the harm it may cause.


0comments

Post a Comment