Thursday, September 3, 2015

This Guy Went Blind Because Of One Simple Mistake That So Many People Make Every Night






One Simple Mistake That So Many People Make Every Night And Because Of that This Guy Went Blind When Chad Groeschen did not remove his extended wear contacts when going to bed, he thought it was okay. 

This Guy Went Blind Because Of One Simple Mistake That So Many People Make Every Night
He learned the hard lesson just how wrong he was. The next morning he woke up with an itchy, blurry eye that just kept getting worse, turning to a headache and pain.

A concerned friend told him to go to an Eye Specialist immediately and Doctors told him that he had a bacterial infection called Pseudomonas. The infection can be treated, but scar tissue will be left behind. 



And that scar tissue has caused Chad to lose vision in his right eye The bacteria had thrived under his contact lens and it spread accros his right eye. 



Doctors advise that It is always best to remove your contacts before you go to bed, extended wear or not. Chad said the pain was so excruciating it felt like a knife stabbing him in the eye.


1 comment: