Cleansing your lungs occasionally could be a great way to ward off respiratory disorders.
1. Take dairy out of your diet. It's usually filled with toxins.
2. Drink a cup of herbal tea before you go to bed. This releases toxins that cause constipation and toxic build-up in your gastro-intestinal tract.
3. Drink at about 10 ounces of grapefruit or pineapple juice. These both have natural antioxidants that soothe the respiratory system.
4. Drink at about 10 ounces of carrot juice between breakfast and lunch. This will help alkalize your blood during the lung cleansing process.
5. During lunch, drink about 14 ounces of juice rich in potassium (it's a great cleansing tonic). This could include prune, grapefruit or orange juices.
6. Drink 14 ounces of cranberry juice just before bed. This aids in the fight against infection-causing bacteria.
7. Put 6 to 10 drops of eucalyptus oil in a bowl of hot water, then place your head over the bowl and cover your head with a towel. Inhale until the water is lukewarm.
Just remember, practicing good health care is important